Name: Speed Pack Accessory: fast packing bag Sizes: S (wings less than 11 sq/m) or M (wings more than 11 sq/m) Weight: 135g Fabric and materials: Porcher Skytex 40 + Fidlock system Material: made in Europe Manufacturing: made in France
Light airbag back protection for your String harness. This removable Airbag can easily be adapted to the 2 different versions of the String harness and to the String Pack thanks to its velcro at the back, its two toggles and its side clips. It contains a stow-away zip pocket which will be very useful to store your rucksack before you take off. Its inflation system is efficient thanks to two side scoops; it is certified EN/LTF passing the remarkable shock absorption test up to 24G. This removable airbag protection is also certified EC, European standards for PPE.
Ultra lightweight and available in 2 sizes
Name: Rescue Risers Y Accessory: paragliding & speedflying Type: ultra-light Geometrie : Y Concept: dyneema spliced rescue risers Strenght: 3000Dan Sizes: 80 cm / 125 cm Weight: 40 grams / 50 grams Option: 6mm ovale Péguet maillon rapide Main materials: Dyneema Materials : made in France Manufacturing: made in France
Our rescue risers will lighten your harness, they weight just 40g.
NEO have tested them to 3 tons (3000 Dan). Constructed from ‘magic’ Dyneema, they are long lasting in terms of strength and tolerate humidity and UV.
Available in 2 sizes:
– 80 cm when linking to the main carabiners.
– 125 cm when linking to shoulders straps if the harness permits it.
PEGUET SQUARE RESCUE CARABINER
Name : Square rescue carabiner
7 mm stainless steel, screw lock. To connect the rescue parachute to the harness or to Y riser. Breaking strength : 3125 kg Weight : 66 g (unit)
The String Pack
Fly light, carry compact
Name: The String Pack
Harness: paragliding & speedflying
Geometry: leg straps ABS
Concept: all in one: leg straps harness + folding bag + bagpack
Main materials: Dyneema, Polyester Mesh, Double Mesh Spacer, Mesh 3D, Ripstop polyamide, Zip et YKK buckles
Materials: made in Europe
Manufacturing: made in France
A little known secret of light and comfortable mountain packs, is that the best ones are ergonomic and compact. Typically, ergonomic mountain backpacks are based on a rigid frame, which is not compatible with a paragliding harness. Our idea was to make your wing the compact frame: you pack it into a folding bag, and not only does this bag make glider-packing easier, it also forms an ergonomic structure which greatly increases the comfort and efficiency of the pack.
With a total weight of just 1030g, the String Pack is a combination harness, backpack, and folding bag.
The String Pack is not reversible. The backpack shoulder straps are the same in flight mode and carry mode; comfort could not be higher for such a light harness.
The geometric base of the String Pack is the same as the already successful NEO String. It is easy to wear, light, and comfortable. In the air, the harness is very stable, yet retains the potential for dynamic and precise handling when needed.
The String concept has been designed to use GRIVEL PLUM carabiners, which are delivered as an option, but any other automatic carabiner or connector will work. You can choose to keep your wing and harness permanently attached, or simply slip it on at take off and fasten the leg straps each time.
The stretchable storage bag will easily hold a variety of wings, from ultra-light mountain to light intermediate gliders.
A helmet holder is available as an option: Made from Lycra, it will stretch to fit your helmet snugly and is securely fastened by four attachment points at the top of the String Pack.
The NEO String Pack is certified EN. The internal Dyneema structure actually offers much more strength than required for certification. Even though it is super light, it has been thoroughly tested in all conditions and its durability has been proven.
The String Pack is ideal for walking, climbing, and running in the mountains. It is compact, easy to use, ergonomic, and light. This is the best harness we have ever used for travel, trekking, and mountain running.
– 80 cm risers: 2 singles attachment points on the main carabiner
– 125 cm risers: 2 attachment points on the shoulders straps with removable risers protection
Sizes: M / L / Tube
Sizes fitting: M+L fits for GIN yeti / Tube fits for all kind of light rescue
Weight: M/L: 130 g (without risers) Tube: 170g (without risers)
Option: rescue risers 80 or 125 cm
Main materials: Ripstop PA, Anti-UV stretch 95%PA 5%EA
Materials : made in Europe
Manufacturing: made in France
“An external reserve container shouldn’t disturb the pilot, but must be simple to install and easy to use”. This sounds so logical, but few products available today live up to these expectations. This is why Neo decided to develop our own container made for our own use.
3 sizes were born from this development, and contain the following technical features:
– panels made of Ripstop and Stretch Ripstop have been shaped and connected to fit exactly to the shape of the folded parachute.
– the rescue handle is super easy to see and easy to catch. The strength necessary for the rescue extraction conforms to the EN Standard
– the position of the container attachment points to the harness prevent it from disturbing the pilot during launch and in flight and also help the handle to be more visible. it is also a good platform to read your flight instruments when installed on the rescue top-flap velcro.
– The «one attachment point» system is simple: before take off you connect the container to the harness with one attachment point on each main carabiner (with the rescue riser size 80 cm). No need to attach the risers and after the container, no risk to miss one of them.
– the front belt size can be precisely trimmed in flight.
– the NEO container fits NEO harnesses, and other brands.
If you install the NEO container to the main carabiners of your harness with the 80cm rescue riser (option), the protection tunnel of the 125 cm riser is removable: just take it out.
3 sizes are available:
– « M » for the U-turn ~27m
– « L » for the U-turn ~35 & 40m
– « Tube », the universal size, for other types and brands of light rescue.
Like all NEO products, superfluous weight or design features are not included. The container is durable and weighs just over 100 grams.