SCHOOL PARAGLIDING HELMET
- Certified for freeflight: CE EN 966
- Weight: 320 grams (with adjustable headband)
- One size (adjustable XS to L)
- Delivered with an additional inner comfort foam
The SCHOOL helmet is amazingly strong and incredibly light weight due to it's 'monobloc' construction (in-mould manufacturing process).
One size helmet with adjustable headband (adjustment dial) covering from size XS to L. For schools and tandem pilots, head size management is simplified!
At only 320g, the feather-weight SCHOOL is probably the lightest paragliding helmet on the market; approximately 150 grams lighter than an ABS helmet.
The ventilation is efficient due to the SCHOOL's internal air circulation with external air intake.
The internal comfort foam of the SCHOOL is removable and washable.
Closing the SCHOOL's chinstrap is done via a toothed strap – intuitive adjustment without having to look for the best way to open the buckle: it easily opens by pulling the strap!
- Materials: In-mould technology
- Adjustable headband with size adjustment dial
- 14 air vents
- Internal comfort foam is removable and washable
- Fastening via self-locking toothed strap
The In-mould manufacturing process is made by fusing a polycarbonate shell for the exterior to an Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam on the inside of the helmet. This method of construction offers an optimal balance between protection and light weight.