Light airbag back protection for your String harness. This removable Airbag can easily be adapted to the 2 different versions of the String harness and to the String Pack thanks to its velcro at the back, its two toggles and its side clips. It contains a stow-away zip pocket which will be very useful to store your rucksack before you take off. Its inflation system is efficient thanks to two side scoops; it is certified EN/LTF passing the remarkable shock absorption test up to 24G. This removable airbag protection is also certified EC, European standards for PPE.
Ultra lightweight and available in 2 sizes
Name: Rescue Risers Y Accessory: paragliding & speedflying Type: ultra-light Geometrie : Y Concept: dyneema spliced rescue risers Strenght: 3000Dan Sizes: 80 cm / 125 cm Weight: 40 grams / 50 grams Option: 6mm ovale Péguet maillon rapide Main materials: Dyneema Materials : made in France Manufacturing: made in France
Our rescue risers will lighten your harness, they weight just 40g.
NEO have tested them to 3 tons (3000 Dan). Constructed from ‘magic’ Dyneema, they are long lasting in terms of strength and tolerate humidity and UV.
Available in 2 sizes:
– 80 cm when linking to the main carabiners.
– 125 cm when linking to shoulders straps if the harness permits it.
PEGUET SQUARE RESCUE CARABINER
Name : Square rescue carabiner
7 mm stainless steel, screw lock. To connect the rescue parachute to the harness or to Y riser. Breaking strength : 3125 kg Weight : 66 g (unit)
– 80 cm risers: 2 singles attachment points on the main carabiner
– 125 cm risers: 2 attachment points on the shoulders straps with removable risers protection
Sizes: M / L / Tube
Sizes fitting: M+L fits for GIN yeti / Tube fits for all kind of light rescue
Weight: M/L: 130 g (without risers) Tube: 170g (without risers)
Option: rescue risers 80 or 125 cm
Main materials: Ripstop PA, Anti-UV stretch 95%PA 5%EA
Materials : made in Europe
Manufacturing: made in France
“An external reserve container shouldn’t disturb the pilot, but must be simple to install and easy to use”. This sounds so logical, but few products available today live up to these expectations. This is why Neo decided to develop our own container made for our own use.
3 sizes were born from this development, and contain the following technical features:
– panels made of Ripstop and Stretch Ripstop have been shaped and connected to fit exactly to the shape of the folded parachute.
– the rescue handle is super easy to see and easy to catch. The strength necessary for the rescue extraction conforms to the EN Standard
– the position of the container attachment points to the harness prevent it from disturbing the pilot during launch and in flight and also help the handle to be more visible. it is also a good platform to read your flight instruments when installed on the rescue top-flap velcro.
– The «one attachment point» system is simple: before take off you connect the container to the harness with one attachment point on each main carabiner (with the rescue riser size 80 cm). No need to attach the risers and after the container, no risk to miss one of them.
– the front belt size can be precisely trimmed in flight.
– the NEO container fits NEO harnesses, and other brands.
If you install the NEO container to the main carabiners of your harness with the 80cm rescue riser (option), the protection tunnel of the 125 cm riser is removable: just take it out.
3 sizes are available:
– « M » for the U-turn ~27m
– « L » for the U-turn ~35 & 40m
– « Tube », the universal size, for other types and brands of light rescue.
Like all NEO products, superfluous weight or design features are not included. The container is durable and weighs just over 100 grams.
Name: Stratus automatic carabiner Accessories: paragliding, speedflying, speedriding harness Type: Light square shape carabiner with Autolock system Géometry: symmetric shape to perfectly harnesses and risers made of 20-25 mm webbing Concept: load axis optimised for 25mm webbing. Square shape to avoid rotation of the carabiner. Made from an aluminium cylinder of 10mm. Wide gate opening to attach the risers easily. Auto lock system to avoid aluminium fatigue. Locking system: autolock, automatic Breaking strength: 18Kn Size: one size Weight: 58g Life time: replace every 5 years Material: Aluminium Manufacturing: made by AustriAlpin Austria
Designed by the Austrian brand AustriAlpin, these automatic carabiners feature the « Autolock » system to prevent aluminium fatigue. This carabiner fits harnesses and risers built with 20-30mm webbing.
Locking system: autolock, automatic Breaking strength: 18Kn Weight: 58g Replacement: every 5 years
The StayUp is NEO’s latest technical offering, designed for XC pilots. It provides an outstanding balance of weight and stability, weighing in at just 1.45kg. The StayUp’s unique pre-shaped seat allows the most relaxed position of any light harness on the market. The StayUp can be flown with or without the protection. The StayUp has the same geometry as the NEO Suspender, which has become known for its stability and precision in turns. The leg straps are equipped with manual NEO buckles. The harness is 100% made in France, with materials specially developed by NEO and our suppliers, including ripstop Dyneema which is hyper-resistant to abrasion and tear, and exclusive to NEO. This ultralight pod harness includes the latest shock-absorbing technology: the removable NEO Koroyd 2.0 protection.
NAME: The StayUp HARNESS: paragliding TYPE: ultralight pod harness GEOMETRY: classic ABS with 2 buckles and safety GetUp system CONCEPT: preshaped seat to fly relaxed, with or without back protection PROTECTION: NEO Koroyd 2.0: new innovative concept, 9cm thickness, LTF/CE certified, 340g CERTIFICATION: EN1651 + LTF + CE SIZES: XS – S – M – L WEIGHT: 1,45kg without protection (size M) / 1,79kg with protection RESCUE: front container and rescue bridles included INCLUDED: 3-step light speedbar, front pocket BUCKLES: manual 20mm Aluminum 2047 NEO CARABINERS: automatic NEO AUSTRI ALPIN Rocket (64 g) OPTIONAL: Lite NEO rucksack MAIN MATERIALS: Dyneema cloth and webbing, Ripstop stretch polyamide, Hypalon MATERIALS: Origine Europe MANUFACTURING: France