– 80 cm risers: 2 singles attachment points on the main carabiner
– 125 cm risers: 2 attachment points on the shoulders straps with removable risers protection
Sizes: M / L / Tube
Sizes fitting: M+L fits for GIN yeti / Tube fits for all kind of light rescue
Weight: M/L: 130 g (without risers) Tube: 170g (without risers)
Option: rescue risers 80 or 125 cm
Main materials: Ripstop PA, Anti-UV stretch 95%PA 5%EA
Materials : made in Europe
Manufacturing: made in France
“An external reserve container shouldn’t disturb the pilot, but must be simple to install and easy to use”. This sounds so logical, but few products available today live up to these expectations. This is why Neo decided to develop our own container made for our own use.
3 sizes were born from this development, and contain the following technical features:
– panels made of Ripstop and Stretch Ripstop have been shaped and connected to fit exactly to the shape of the folded parachute.
– the rescue handle is super easy to see and easy to catch. The strength necessary for the rescue extraction conforms to the EN Standard
– the position of the container attachment points to the harness prevent it from disturbing the pilot during launch and in flight and also help the handle to be more visible. it is also a good platform to read your flight instruments when installed on the rescue top-flap velcro.
– The «one attachment point» system is simple: before take off you connect the container to the harness with one attachment point on each main carabiner (with the rescue riser size 80 cm). No need to attach the risers and after the container, no risk to miss one of them.
– the front belt size can be precisely trimmed in flight.
– the NEO container fits NEO harnesses, and other brands.
If you install the NEO container to the main carabiners of your harness with the 80cm rescue riser (option), the protection tunnel of the 125 cm riser is removable: just take it out.
3 sizes are available:
– « M » for the U-turn ~27m
– « L » for the U-turn ~35 & 40m
– « Tube », the universal size, for other types and brands of light rescue.
Like all NEO products, superfluous weight or design features are not included. The container is durable and weighs just over 100 grams.
OLYS Front Mount
Extremely light and versatile front reserve container, suitable for everything from local flying to hike and fly.
FRONT RESERVE CONTAINER
The OLYS front-mounted reserve parachute pocket can be installed on any standard harness. It comes in two sizes, S-M (T1) and L (T2), and is compatible with the entire SUPAIR solo reserve parachute line (among others). The container is extremely light and complete: it is fully adapted to local flying, mountain flights and XC long distance adventures.
Versatile: local flying, mountaineering, hike & fly
Sizes: S-M (T1), L (T2)
Light: S-M (T1) 130g; L (T2) 150g
Fully visible pre-shaped deployment handle for instant easy access
Fastened and secured via safety flex pins on the front of the container
GEAR / COMFORT
Soft hook and loop fastener side on the upper flap, atop the container to affix instrumentation
Rear compression straps for optimal volume adjustment
Easy and quick to install on the harness using straps and quick release buckles
Easy parachute insertion (rectangular shape adapted to the POD)
Adjustment according to chest strap width
SIZES, DIMENSIONS & COMPATABILITY
Compatibility (Supair solo reserves)
XTRALITE S,M SHINE S
XTRALITE L LIGHT S,M,L FLUID S,M,L SHINE S,M,L
This product is delivered with the following items :
Our pricing includes the v-bridles for connecting to harness.
U-Turn Front Mount Container
Light, convenient, safe - New front-container
High safety, cool looking design and practical functionality. For those who are looking for an especially compact and simple solution, the special container for PROTECT NANO may be the first choice. The weight of the small rescue is optimized due to the innovative fabric Paratex RS 40 and on the basis of the low measurements the container is feathery. The outcome of this is a perfect solution. Despite of the small measurements the NANO reaches very low sinking rates, so that it also carries users in the classical M-weight area safely. The pilots have the choice with the PROTECT III RIS L and XL: There are specially adjusted custom-built front containers, which shine with low weight for the total weight-system. There are also conductions with cockpit-function for both rescues available. The pocket attached on the rescue container provides space for VARIO and GPS and some other implements like cell phone, iPhone, wallet and so on. The pocket is well padded and has a perforated sheet-protector which is processed with a zipper into the coping.
That way the coping can be opened while flying in order to control Vario and GPS through the sheet-protector. On the ground the coping protects your valuables from curious eyes.
Simple and efficient
Name: The Container Lite Light rescue parachute container: paragliding & speedflying Type: ultra-light external Geometry: 4 flaps Concept / 2 versions: – 80 cm risers: 2 singles attachment points on the main carabiner – 125 cm risers: 2 attachment points on the shoulders straps with removable risers protection Certification: EN1651 Sizes: S / M / L / Tube Weight: M/L: 90 g (without risers) Option: rescue risers 80 or 125 cm Main materials: Ripstop dyneema Materials : made in Europe Manufacturing: made in France
Sign up and save
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.